Wednesday, October 25, 2006
The generator is going to be used for RFA (retarding field analysers) on plasmas.
Mail from MF of UK
I need a circuit design for a ramp generator. The ramp generator circuit that I'm looking for has put out a linear time varying positive voltage from 0 to +10 volts and needs a ramp time of 45 minutes. So from 0-10 volts in a 45 minute time frame. Maybe also a reset switch to reset the timer again. Can this be done? Please advise. Thank You
Mail from JA
Can you tell me in what application or how you plan to use it. Then i can probably help you better or make a circuit for you. there are many ways to do it. one is a constant current source charging a capacitor. or a staircase generator with a D-A and counter. send me more details.
4QD-TEC: Waveform generator circuits
Triangle Wave Generator Electronic Circuits
See this note from maxim too
"This application note outlines the implementation of a single-supply, triangular wave oscillator using the MAX9000 and some passive components. The application circuit uses an op amp, comparator, and a voltage reference as active building blocks. The MAX9000 is chosen because it integrates these three components. "
Precision Triangular-Wave Generator Uses a Single IC
Friday, September 22, 2006
I want to know about IEEE 519 Harmonics standards. And Formulas to calculate Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for Voltage and Current according IEEE standards. Till now i am calculating by taking Square root of the ratio of the sum of the squares of the total harmonics to the fundamental harmonics.
And i am measuring the I THD and V THD by using fluke meter. I want to know how to calculate the THD as per IEEE standards.
Mail from RB
Have a look at these links ...
techstreet.com/ Search Here ..
eng-tips.com/ Search Here ....
Thank you sir,
i ll try to go through the web sites.
Mail from RB
Monday, April 03, 2006
The following was submitted on February 1st, 2006 at 08:49AM (PST). HiQFormMail version 1.5.1 - 188.8.131.52 - Subject: delabs Schematic Source Request. Circuit: speed motor control dc 200 v
mail from MD
Study Resources Below
- Speed Controllers
- PWM DC Motor Speed Control
- DC motor speed controller
- Discover Circuits - Motor Control Circuits
- Simple DC motor PWN speed control
- educypedia - DC motor speed control
- CTM Example: PID Design Method DC Motor Speed Control
- ePanorama - motorcontrol
- The educational encyclopedia, motor control
Dear Solderman, i hope you know how to dessolder a wave solded component from a board. There is problem because the pins are two face solded.
mail from JS
Sending a few links, read them all and then tell me.
if your doubt is cleared, please let me know. else we will go to next stage......
Friday, March 31, 2006
The following was submitted on March 23rd, 2006 at 06:15AM (EST).
Circuit: biomedical circuits email: AA
Message: I'm a student in technical studies college, and i need any medical circuit with 3 ICS atlest for my Graduations. help me please :)
letter from - AA
Look here ...and also use Google Scholar
Saturday, January 07, 2006
i need to build a bio-amplifier capable of amplifying ecg, eeg & emg signals and displaying the corresponding waveforms on a computer monitor. the bio-amp has to be accompanied by a software program built using QBasic/QuickBasic. the bio-amp must use an rs232 serial interface port. is it possible for delabs to undertake this project. please reply asap. thanx.
mail from AM
Study all these links below, and then tell me how i can help you. are you a student or professional.
- SDSU: Biomedical Engineering Student Projects
- BIOPAC education systems
- Penn State Bioengineering
- A Portable, Low-Power, Wireless Two-Lead EKG System - PDF
- ECG Monitor - Abstract - PDF
- BITS,Pilani - The Official Home Page
- BET 202 Biomedical Instrumentation and Systems
- Biopotential Technology
Elex Quna - 2008
- Using LEDs with Battery Power
- LF353 - Wide Bandwidth Dual JFET
- Insulation Resistance Analyzer Required
- Logic Analyzer on Computer
- Room Temperature Monitor and Alarm
- Orcad Spice Simulation CD4060
- Application for 8051 mcu project
- How does RTD Work
- Build RFID transmitter and receiver
- Continuity Tester
- Scart to RGBS Circuit
- 8254 Programmable Interval Timer Counter
- Ultra Sound Sender Detecter Diagram
- Understanding Transistor Power Dissipation
- Leakage of SSR driving AC Solenoid
- Hypersonic Speakers Acoustic Heterodyning
- SCADA System - Project Idea
- RTD Connections - 3W 4-20mA transmiter
- Battery Management and Supply Design
- Power Oscillator Circuit Design
Elex Quna - 2007
- Coffee maker PID Temperature Control
- Comparison of Thermocouple and RTD
- Door access controller
- Dynamic Digital Tutors
- Electronic Fifteen LED Roulette
- Electronic Projects Needed
- Flashing Neon lamp for Soldering iron
- Guard rings in strain gauge measurement
- how bently nevada proximity sensor works
- Mains Stabilty and Supply Regulation
- Metal Detector Circuits Problem
- PIC Projects and Circuits
- Polarized Capacitors and 555
- Power control and Robotics
- Precision Temperature Control with PID and SSR
- RS Latch Erroneously setting by Itself
- Significance of Current Loop 4 to 20 mA Standard
- Simple Battery Characterizer
- SSR Open Circuit Leakage Voltage
- uC Board is Misbehaving on Brown Out
- Ultrasonic distance measurement
- Usage of Schmitt trigger NAND Gates
- Visual Inspection for Quality Control