delabs Circuits

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ramp Generator

Two questions on Ramp Generators -  I need a circuit design for a ramp generator. The ramp generator circuit that I'm looking for is a 1khz ramp generator capable of + to -50 v at 50m using a microprocessor with digital to analogue converter and output reconstruction filter followed by a high voltage operational amplifier.

The generator is going to be used for RFA (retarding field analysers) on plasmas.

Mail from MF of UK

I need a circuit design for a ramp generator. The ramp generator circuit that I'm looking for has put out a linear time varying positive voltage from 0 to +10 volts and needs a ramp time of 45 minutes. So from 0-10 volts in a 45 minute time frame. Maybe also a reset switch to reset the timer again. Can this be done? Please advise. Thank You

Mail from JA

Can you tell me in what application or how you plan to use it. Then i can probably help you better or make a circuit for you. there are many ways to do it. one is a constant current source charging a capacitor. or a staircase generator with a D-A and counter. send me more details.

4QD-TEC: Waveform generator circuits
Triangle Wave Generator Electronic Circuits

See this note from maxim too

"This application note outlines the implementation of a single-supply, triangular wave oscillator using the MAX9000 and some passive components. The application circuit uses an op amp, comparator, and a voltage reference as active building blocks. The MAX9000 is chosen because it integrates these three components. "

Precision Triangular-Wave Generator Uses a Single IC

Precision Triangular-Wave Generator Uses a Single IC

delabs

Friday, September 22, 2006

How to Calculate THD

I want to know about IEEE 519 Harmonics standards. And Formulas to calculate Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for Voltage and Current according IEEE standards. Till now i am calculating by taking Square root of the ratio of the sum of the squares of the total harmonics to the fundamental harmonics.

And i am measuring the I THD and V THD by using fluke meter. I want to know how to calculate the THD as per IEEE standards.

Mail from RB

Have a look at these links ...

grouper.ieee.org/groups/519/index.html
techstreet.com/ Search Here ..
apqa.org/2002mtgs/oct2002.htm

powerstandards.com/tutorials/Harmonics.htm
purebits.com/appnote8.html
eng-tips.com/ Search Here ....
psihq.com/iread/harmonic.htm
powerelectronics.com/mag/power_power_transformer_attenuates/
ecmweb.com/news/electric_ensuring_generator_ups/index.html
powerelec.ece.utk.edu/research_multilevel_converters.html
orf.od.nih.gov/PoliciesAndGuidelines/DesignPolicy/HTMLVer/Revisions.htm
easypower.com/harmonics.html
keyitec.com/keyitec3D.html

delabs

Thank you sir,

i ll try to go through the web sites.

Mail from RB

Monday, April 03, 2006

DC Motor Speed Control

The following was submitted on February 1st, 2006 at 08:49AM (PST). HiQFormMail version 1.5.1 - 196.205.30.60 - Subject: delabs Schematic Source Request. Circuit: speed motor control dc 200 v

mail from MD

Study Resources Below

delabs

Friday, March 31, 2006

Bio Medical Circuits

The following was submitted on March 23rd, 2006 at 06:15AM (EST).

Circuit: biomedical circuits email: AA
Message: I'm a student in technical studies college, and i need any medical circuit with 3 ICS atlest for my Graduations. help me please :)

letter from - AA

Look here ...and also use Google Scholar

delabs

Saturday, January 07, 2006

ECG EEG EMG bio-amplifier

i need to build a bio-amplifier capable of amplifying ecg, eeg & emg signals and displaying the corresponding waveforms on a computer monitor. the bio-amp has to be accompanied by a software program built using QBasic/QuickBasic. the bio-amp must use an rs232 serial interface port. is it possible for delabs to undertake this project. please reply asap. thanx.

mail from AM

Study all these links below, and then tell me how i can help you. are you a student or professional.

More

delabs