i need to build a bio-amplifier capable of amplifying ecg, eeg & emg signals and displaying the corresponding waveforms on a computer monitor. the bio-amp has to be accompanied by a software program built using QBasic/QuickBasic. the bio-amp must use an rs232 serial interface port. is it possible for delabs to undertake this project. please reply asap. thanx.
mail from AM
Study all these links below, and then tell me how i can help you. are you a student or professional.
- SDSU: Biomedical Engineering Student Projects
- BIOPAC education systems
- Penn State Bioengineering
- A Portable, Low-Power, Wireless Two-Lead EKG System - PDF
- ECG Monitor - Abstract - PDF
- BITS,Pilani - The Official Home Page
- BET 202 Biomedical Instrumentation and Systems
- Biopotential Technology