EE Community and EE Forum

Join the EE Community and Ask Questions or Discuss at the delabs EE Forum

Sunday, February 07, 2016

Millivolt Circuit ICL7129 MAX7129

My application is to calibrate some instruments with help of this source. I've studied your circuit earlier also., but I want a battery operated mV source. upto 100mV full scale which is portable but still very accurate. The better the accuracy more good for me! I want to use 9v battery or a set of rechargeable batteries for powering this circuit.

I've constructed some prototype tell me how can I send you the schematic? (file format e.g. jpg, *.tiff, *.bmp etc..., i'm using Orcad 9.2 and Express PCB Schematic softwares for Schematics).

Also I need a 4 1/2 digit LCD display for this circuit(Or any good one). I'm referring ICL7129/ Max7129 IC datasheet for this. Do you have any 2v DVM/ DPM circuits, can you please email me the same! ...please!

Mail from MO

Beckman Multimeter with the  ICL7129

"Unlike the HD110 however, this is a 20,000-count 4½ digit model with RMS-responding AC capability."

Beckman Multimeter with the  ICL7129

ICL7129A - Low-Noise, 4 1/2 Digit, Single-Chip ADC with Multiplexed LCD Drivers

The Maxim ICL7129A/MAX7129 is a high precision monolithic 4-1/2 digit A/D converter that directly drives a multiplexed liquid crystal display. Using a novel "successive integration" technique, the

About millivolt source look here Circuits FAQ - Millvolt Source see another see millivolt source, pdf at Analog-2 - Instrumentation Circuits

delabs

I have completed the millivolt circuit, but I need some more information regarding using ICL7129 for driving a 4 1/2 digit LCD for displaying the

Mail from MO

Hobby DIY Electronics