Can you help me to find circuits which uses photo-sensors.and if you do have them, would you please send them to me.
Mail from TM
Just a few days back i have added one. It is to turn of-on water taps.
Optical Obstacle Switch. - one more here delabs-circuits.com-digital thru all links in great detail.
Here is an image of a low cost gizmo that applies the photo-sensors to detect motion. They are called motion detectors.
How Infrared motion detector components work - Infrared radiation exists in the electromagnetic spectrum at a wavelength that is longer than visible light. It cannot be seen but it can be detected.
K30 PIR Movement Detector - This circuit is designed around a custom motion-detection IC KC778B. The circuit utilizes both a PIR (Passive InfraRed) detector and a light-dependent resistor (LDR) to detect motion up to 6 meters away.
PIR Controller – KC778B
The MPCC has been designed for easy implementation of AC control functions that use a Passive Infra-Red (PIR) motion detector. Due to its high sensitivity and reliability, it is also widely used in security product.
Above is an example of camp light using the KC778B. Uses battery 12VDC. Internal voltage regulator is used, but can work down to 7V.
Friday, June 12, 2015
Elex Quna - 2008
- Using LEDs with Battery Power
- LF353 - Wide Bandwidth Dual JFET
- Insulation Resistance Analyzer Required
- Logic Analyzer on Computer
- Room Temperature Monitor and Alarm
- Orcad Spice Simulation CD4060
- Application for 8051 mcu project
- How does RTD Work
- Build RFID transmitter and receiver
- Continuity Tester
- Scart to RGBS Circuit
- 8254 Programmable Interval Timer Counter
- Ultra Sound Sender Detecter Diagram
- Understanding Transistor Power Dissipation
- Leakage of SSR driving AC Solenoid
- Hypersonic Speakers Acoustic Heterodyning
- SCADA System - Project Idea
- RTD Connections - 3W 4-20mA transmiter
- Battery Management and Supply Design
- Power Oscillator Circuit Design
Elex Quna - 2007
- Coffee maker PID Temperature Control
- Comparison of Thermocouple and RTD
- Door access controller
- Dynamic Digital Tutors
- Electronic Fifteen LED Roulette
- Electronic Projects Needed
- Flashing Neon lamp for Soldering iron
- Guard rings in strain gauge measurement
- how bently nevada proximity sensor works
- Mains Stabilty and Supply Regulation
- Metal Detector Circuits Problem
- PIC Projects and Circuits
- Polarized Capacitors and 555
- Power control and Robotics
- Precision Temperature Control with PID and SSR
- RS Latch Erroneously setting by Itself
- Significance of Current Loop 4 to 20 mA Standard
- Simple Battery Characterizer
- SSR Open Circuit Leakage Voltage
- uC Board is Misbehaving on Brown Out
- Ultrasonic distance measurement
- Usage of Schmitt trigger NAND Gates
- Visual Inspection for Quality Control