Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 17:00:46 -0400 - Subject: 555 simulator
I just found and had a chance to play with the 555 simulator over the internet. As I do a lot of designing and use the 555 in many of my projects, this tester is a really handy tool.
Is there a way to get a copy of this simulator that will simply run on Windows? If not, how about running it through Internet Explorer?
I realize I could simply put a link to your site and use it that way, but I don't always have a connection to the internet. Basically, I would just like to use this little applet on my laptop on my bench at home.
Thanks for your help, and congratulations on such a cool program.
Mail from DN Canada
I am happy you found my gadgets fun to use. ,
555 Oscillator and Decade Counter -Red Button Powers LED Running Lights, Adjust R2, Move Mouse over the Images.
Astable Multivibrator with 555 - Red Button Powers, Move Mouse over objects to know.
Preset Digital BCD Counter - Move Mouse over the Images, Tool Tips will Tell All.
In the links above, you will find a code to add to your webpage or blog. I have sent you a gmail invite get a gmail then use that login to open a blogger.com account.
You ought to have a blog, these gadgets (code) can be added to your own blog, then you can refer it at your own pages. You can then share your learning with your friends too.
If you still want you use it offline let me know, i will make a zip and send it to use without internet. Have you tried using a Wireless LAN.
Wireless LAN - Wiki- A wireless LAN or WLAN is a wireless local area network, which is the linking of two or more computers without using wires. WLAN utilizes spread-spectrum or ..
Then lastly ... check these freeware you can download for 555
555 Timer PRO provides an array of design wizards, circuit blocks and information panels that facilitate the use of the 555 timer. Component value calculations for the 555 take into account the supply voltage, timer fabrication (CMOS or Bipolar), and, where appropriate, load currents.
(use the freeware version)
555 Timer Project Design Software for Beginners and Experts
Let me know if you need anything more.
Thanks for your quick reply. As I don't have a website nor a blog, I was hoping that the 555 program could be just a stand-alone application. Is this possible?
Your program is really nice, so I hope it can run as a small program by itself.
Reply from DN
Here is a file that will work in your laptop without internet. Can you please verify if all the three work well. digital-tutor.chm - right click - save as - to a folder of your chose and then open it (removed)
Please check both online and laptop without internet. Your feedback will be useful to me so that i can correct or improve.
See the Complete - 555 Timer at EEMetric
Monday, September 14, 2015
Elex Quna - 2008
- Using LEDs with Battery Power
- LF353 - Wide Bandwidth Dual JFET
- Insulation Resistance Analyzer Required
- Logic Analyzer on Computer
- Room Temperature Monitor and Alarm
- Orcad Spice Simulation CD4060
- Application for 8051 mcu project
- How does RTD Work
- Build RFID transmitter and receiver
- Continuity Tester
- Scart to RGBS Circuit
- 8254 Programmable Interval Timer Counter
- Ultra Sound Sender Detecter Diagram
- Understanding Transistor Power Dissipation
- Leakage of SSR driving AC Solenoid
- Hypersonic Speakers Acoustic Heterodyning
- SCADA System - Project Idea
- RTD Connections - 3W 4-20mA transmiter
- Battery Management and Supply Design
- Power Oscillator Circuit Design
Elex Quna - 2007
- Coffee maker PID Temperature Control
- Comparison of Thermocouple and RTD
- Door access controller
- Dynamic Digital Tutors
- Electronic Fifteen LED Roulette
- Electronic Projects Needed
- Flashing Neon lamp for Soldering iron
- Guard rings in strain gauge measurement
- how bently nevada proximity sensor works
- Mains Stabilty and Supply Regulation
- Metal Detector Circuits Problem
- PIC Projects and Circuits
- Polarized Capacitors and 555
- Power control and Robotics
- Precision Temperature Control with PID and SSR
- RS Latch Erroneously setting by Itself
- Significance of Current Loop 4 to 20 mA Standard
- Simple Battery Characterizer
- SSR Open Circuit Leakage Voltage
- uC Board is Misbehaving on Brown Out
- Ultrasonic distance measurement
- Usage of Schmitt trigger NAND Gates
- Visual Inspection for Quality Control