I need to build a three phase AC(in 120V)-AC(out 440V) solid state relay to turn on or off a small(1hp) three phase AC motor. Do you have any idea?
Can I use three MOC3043 and three TIC236E triacs of course with all opto LEDs in series?
Mail from FJP Brazil
See my SSR Circuits , Solid State Relays or SSR Choose a DC Control and AC Load SSR, That is what you seem to indicate.
1 hp = 745.699872 watts
Let triac have 10 A and 600V AC ratings, BTA12600 But now BTA12600 is obsolete, adapt to what is available in your country.
MOC3043 is fine, isolation must be good, take care. Use a Heatsink.
ON-OFF Control inputs can be parallel not series.
Here is a picture of a Solid State Contacter from Power IO
On this page you can see a 3 phase SSR i built. Three-Phase-SSR.
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Elex Quna - 2008
- Using LEDs with Battery Power
- LF353 - Wide Bandwidth Dual JFET
- Insulation Resistance Analyzer Required
- Logic Analyzer on Computer
- Room Temperature Monitor and Alarm
- Orcad Spice Simulation CD4060
- Application for 8051 mcu project
- How does RTD Work
- Build RFID transmitter and receiver
- Continuity Tester
- Scart to RGBS Circuit
- 8254 Programmable Interval Timer Counter
- Ultra Sound Sender Detecter Diagram
- Understanding Transistor Power Dissipation
- Leakage of SSR driving AC Solenoid
- Hypersonic Speakers Acoustic Heterodyning
- SCADA System - Project Idea
- RTD Connections - 3W 4-20mA transmiter
- Battery Management and Supply Design
- Power Oscillator Circuit Design
Elex Quna - 2007
- Coffee maker PID Temperature Control
- Comparison of Thermocouple and RTD
- Door access controller
- Dynamic Digital Tutors
- Electronic Fifteen LED Roulette
- Electronic Projects Needed
- Flashing Neon lamp for Soldering iron
- Guard rings in strain gauge measurement
- how bently nevada proximity sensor works
- Mains Stabilty and Supply Regulation
- Metal Detector Circuits Problem
- PIC Projects and Circuits
- Polarized Capacitors and 555
- Power control and Robotics
- Precision Temperature Control with PID and SSR
- RS Latch Erroneously setting by Itself
- Significance of Current Loop 4 to 20 mA Standard
- Simple Battery Characterizer
- SSR Open Circuit Leakage Voltage
- uC Board is Misbehaving on Brown Out
- Ultrasonic distance measurement
- Usage of Schmitt trigger NAND Gates
- Visual Inspection for Quality Control