Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Interface 89C52 with 7135

i am interested in doing with 89C52. And now I trying to use AT89C52 and ICL 7135. And I use nterrupt 0 to get BCD data from ICL7135. I send you my program here and expect to get your advice soon.

post by NHT

I have made a circuit for you to study, also some idea about the code. you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader

You can find it here Microcontroller you can now try to write the code and draw the circuit you need.

AT89C52 Parallel Interface to ICL7135

AT89C52 Parallel Interface to ICL7135

This circuit is an interface between 89C52 of Atmel with 7135 of Intersil.  With This circuit you can read analog data of both polarities you can change the range scale with extra circuits, you can store data on a EEPROM or send them to PC thru RS232 or Comm port.

delabs

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cypress PSoC Mixed-Signal Array CY8C27x43

I had corresponded with you some time back when you had guided me to making a temperature controller .It was a very nice experience doing the same.

Just for your information , I am building the same using a PSoC( Programmable System on Chip). I will give a tiny snapshot from their site FYI. PSoC Mixed-Signal Array.

A true system-on-a-chip, PSoC devices are configurable mixed-signal arrays that integrate the microcontroller and related peripheral circuits typically found in an embedded design. Employing easy to use development tools, designers select configurable, pre-characterized library elements to provide analog functions such as amplifiers, ADCs, DACs, filters and comparators, and digital functions such as timers, counters, PWMs, SPI and UARTs. PSoC analog performance is instrumentation-quality ­ including rail-to-rail inputs, programmable gain, 14-bit ADCs and exceptionally low noise and input leakage and voltage offset.

I use the 8C27....

mail from TF

Programmable System-on-Chip - PSoC - CY8C27x43

The PSoC family consists of many Mixed-Signal Array with On-Chip Controller devices. These devices are designed to replace multiple traditional MCU-based system components with one, low cost single-chip programmable device. PSoC devices include configurable blocks of analog and digital logic, as well as programmable interconnects.

PSoC EvalPods

PSoC EvalPods are pods that connect to the ICE In-Circuit Emulator (CY3215-DK kit) to allow debugging capability. They can also function as a standalone device without debugging capability. The EvalPod has a 28-pin DIP footprint on the bottom for easy connection to development kits or other hardware. The top of the EvalPod has prototyping headers for easy connection to the devices pins. CY3210-27x43 provides evaluation of the CY8C27x43 PSoC device family.

CY3210 - CY8C27x43 PSoC(R) Evaluation Pod (EvalPod)

Friday, May 23, 2014

Passive volume control

please if you don't mind I need to help to find a control circuit for volume of speaker 4 ohm or 8 ohm located in the another room far away of cassette or CD player by using only passive components with potentiometer without transformer.

mail from AD

Passive volume control

i have attached to this mail a simple circuit you can build at home at low cost. This is the only alternative for the need that you have specified. it uses just a rotary switch and wire wound resistors.

delabs