Sunday, April 19, 2015
Simon: we have many meanings for saturation,
delabs: means turning on, also means no longer linear, or it is got fixed up, not varying in accordance to any formula
Simon: that is what is concluded of. but we just wanted to be sure.
delabs: like you put salt in water. after some time no more salt can be dissolved, that is the state of saturation, In Electrical, no more relationship with V - I - R. Any increase in voltage or reduction it is same
Simon: thanks anan
Bipolar transistors are so named because their operation involves both electrons and holes. These two kinds of charge carriers are characteristic of the two kinds of doped semiconductor material; electrons are majority charge carriers in n-type semiconductors,
This concludes this episode of Saturated Talk with Simple Simon. Next week, a new Episode which will cover effects of Lightning Bolts.
To learn more about Saturation in NPN and PNP Devices see - Transistors Williamson Labs
Transistor Operation - A transistor in a circuit will be in one of three conditions
Chapter 5: Bipolar Junction Transistors
"Saturation also implies that a large amount of minority carrier charge is accumulated in the base region. As a transistor is switched from saturation to cut-off, this charge initially remains in the base and a collector current will remain until this charge is removed by recombination."
Lessons In Electric Circuits - Bipolar Transistors
When a transistor has maximum current through it, it is said to be in a state of saturation (fully conducting).
Friday, August 22, 2014
mail from CM
Study These Links.........
fpga4fun.com - SMD Surface Mount Device and SMT Surface Mount Technology
you may need a big tabletop magnifier with light and a fine tip soldering iron to get started. It may be difficult and needs a lot of practice, but many people are able to do it.
Surface-mount technology - Wiki
An SMT component is usually smaller than its through-hole counterpart because it has either smaller leads or no leads at all. It may have short pins or leads of various styles, flat contacts, a matrix of solder balls (BGAs), or terminations on the body of the component.
Introduction to Surface Mount Technology and Surface Mount Devices
By Dean F. Poeth, II, Ph.D., P.E., C.Mfg.E.
For the Small Manufacturer and Hobbyist: Prototype Manufacturing, Rework, and Repair Techniques
SMDs have improved performance over through-hole components due to their smaller size, shorter internal leads, and smaller board layouts. These factors reduce the circuit’s parasitic inductance and capacitance. SMDs can also be more cost effective than traditional through-hole components due to the smaller board size, fewer board layers, and fewer holes.
Hints and Tips for using Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
What is Surface Mount Technology? Put Simply - It is a type of electronic component
package. Most electronic components can be divided into two categories - through hole (TH)
and surface mount (SM). Through-hole components have been used for many years and are
designed to be loaded on one side of a printed circuit board (PCB) and soldered on the other.
SM components are designed to be loaded and soldered on the same side of the PCB.
VK3EM PO Box 98, Kerrimuir, Vic. 3129. Australia
Monday, April 03, 2006
Dear Solderman, i hope you know how to dessolder a wave solded component from a board. There is problem because the pins are two face solded.
mail from JS
Sending a few links, read them all and then tell me.
if your doubt is cleared, please let me know. else we will go to next stage......
Elex Quna - 2008
- Using LEDs with Battery Power
- LF353 - Wide Bandwidth Dual JFET
- Insulation Resistance Analyzer Required
- Logic Analyzer on Computer
- Room Temperature Monitor and Alarm
- Orcad Spice Simulation CD4060
- Application for 8051 mcu project
- How does RTD Work
- Build RFID transmitter and receiver
- Continuity Tester
- Scart to RGBS Circuit
- 8254 Programmable Interval Timer Counter
- Ultra Sound Sender Detecter Diagram
- Understanding Transistor Power Dissipation
- Leakage of SSR driving AC Solenoid
- Hypersonic Speakers Acoustic Heterodyning
- SCADA System - Project Idea
- RTD Connections - 3W 4-20mA transmiter
- Battery Management and Supply Design
- Power Oscillator Circuit Design
Elex Quna - 2007
- Coffee maker PID Temperature Control
- Comparison of Thermocouple and RTD
- Door access controller
- Dynamic Digital Tutors
- Electronic Fifteen LED Roulette
- Electronic Projects Needed
- Flashing Neon lamp for Soldering iron
- Guard rings in strain gauge measurement
- how bently nevada proximity sensor works
- Mains Stabilty and Supply Regulation
- Metal Detector Circuits Problem
- PIC Projects and Circuits
- Polarized Capacitors and 555
- Power control and Robotics
- Precision Temperature Control with PID and SSR
- RS Latch Erroneously setting by Itself
- Significance of Current Loop 4 to 20 mA Standard
- Simple Battery Characterizer
- SSR Open Circuit Leakage Voltage
- uC Board is Misbehaving on Brown Out
- Ultrasonic distance measurement
- Usage of Schmitt trigger NAND Gates
- Visual Inspection for Quality Control