I am working on alarm systems and would like assistance in designing wireless link for the unit, ie sensors to control panel, control panel to monitoring station.
I noticed most of the circuits available on your sites are FM 88 - 108 MHz, which would definitely cause interference. Can you please assist me with this final part of my system.
mail from RT
i would like to know........... The wireless link distance of Transmitter and receiver. The frequency range you want like FM 'n' MHz Are you aware of the regulations of wireless transmission.
What band is allowed in your country and what distance. what type of data needs to be transmitted. If this is for process control, RF should be avoided if possible. You should use 4-20mA current loops, RS485 or IR optics.
You can study these pages ...........
Wireless Transceiver with Modbus Interface at Omega
"The OMWT-XREC-MOD Wireless Transceiver uses an embedded 100-milliwatt frequency hopping wireless modem that provides communication between a local RS-485 network and a remote network of RS-485 connected devices. The OMWT-XREC- MOD will automatically sense the direction of data flow and switch the RS-485 and radio devices accordingly."
Read more here Modbus Communication Protocol Suite
with a RS485 and Modbus Network you can do it.
Elex Quna - 2008
- Using LEDs with Battery Power
- LF353 - Wide Bandwidth Dual JFET
- Insulation Resistance Analyzer Required
- Logic Analyzer on Computer
- Room Temperature Monitor and Alarm
- Orcad Spice Simulation CD4060
- Application for 8051 mcu project
- How does RTD Work
- Build RFID transmitter and receiver
- Continuity Tester
- Scart to RGBS Circuit
- 8254 Programmable Interval Timer Counter
- Ultra Sound Sender Detecter Diagram
- Understanding Transistor Power Dissipation
- Leakage of SSR driving AC Solenoid
- Hypersonic Speakers Acoustic Heterodyning
- SCADA System - Project Idea
- RTD Connections - 3W 4-20mA transmiter
- Battery Management and Supply Design
- Power Oscillator Circuit Design
Elex Quna - 2007
- Coffee maker PID Temperature Control
- Comparison of Thermocouple and RTD
- Door access controller
- Dynamic Digital Tutors
- Electronic Fifteen LED Roulette
- Electronic Projects Needed
- Flashing Neon lamp for Soldering iron
- Guard rings in strain gauge measurement
- how bently nevada proximity sensor works
- Mains Stabilty and Supply Regulation
- Metal Detector Circuits Problem
- PIC Projects and Circuits
- Polarized Capacitors and 555
- Power control and Robotics
- Precision Temperature Control with PID and SSR
- RS Latch Erroneously setting by Itself
- Significance of Current Loop 4 to 20 mA Standard
- Simple Battery Characterizer
- SSR Open Circuit Leakage Voltage
- uC Board is Misbehaving on Brown Out
- Ultrasonic distance measurement
- Usage of Schmitt trigger NAND Gates
- Visual Inspection for Quality Control