Test Measurement - Multi-Meters, Small Test Tools.

Friday, September 22, 2017

8254 Programmable Interval Timer Counter

I am doing final year b.tech, i am doing project on 8254 controller. please can u give me information about it. -thanks in advance.

from SA 

8254 Timer and Counter Board - This is a photo of a general purpose timer/counter card you can wirewrap in a weekend. It plugs into your PC's ISA bus just like a sound or modem card. It gives high-resolution timing (microseconds). Because of its programmablity, it is very powerful and flexible.

8254 Programmable Interval Timer Counter

C8254 Programmable Timer/Counter Core - The C8254 core implements a high performance programmable interval timer/counter device, which is designed to solve the common timing control problems in microcomputer system design

Using the 8254 Timer-Counter - Understanding the role of the system’s 8254 programmable Interval-Timer/Counter.

8254 Timer Datasheet - pdf  - The Intel 8254 is a counter/timer device designed to solve the common timing control problems in microcomputer system design. It provides three independent 16-bit counters, each capable of handling clock inputs up to 10 MHz.

delabs

Practical Electronics

Practical Electronics
Basic Electronics, EE Reference Resource, Analog, Digital, Power and Electrical.

Interesting Posts

Search This Blog